Pages

22 Jul 2017

Relax!

Today is Hammock Day!! What a wonderful way to relax.....so for Crazy 4 Challenges this week, we would like you to create a card with the theme of relaxation in mind!

Now for me - relaxation is all about a spa and everything that goes with it!  I recently took my daughter for her birthday to have a pedicure and I am jumping at the chance to have the full treatment!




Sorry about the rotten lighting. I was taking this photo at night because I am such a procrastinator, I didn't make my card until the last minute this week! - and I honestly don't know where those two dots came from at the left....they are not on my card-weird.

I stamped the Spa lady and her mask 3 times-this set is called Spa Day by Essentials by Ellen - and proceeded to watercolour. I made a two toned background and then painted her gooey face :)



The candles were stamped, diecut and watercolored.  I popped them up to make it a bit more pleasing to the eye - my eye mostly.  I added some sparkle to the candles and spa masks because you can never have enough sparkle!!

Thanks for coming around and take a relaxing trip over to Crazy 4 Challenges and enter our weekly challenge!

Leave a note for me if you wish - I don't bite!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!