Pages

14 Oct 2017

It's National Dessert Day!!

This week at Crazy 4 Challenges, we are celebrating DESSERTS!! Yummy! We Canadians have had our fill of food after celebrating our Thanksgiving, but really can you ever have enough sweets?! ...and its National Dessert Day!!!

I used one of Suzy Plantamura's Birthday Notes watercolour sheets from Simon Says Stamp for my dessert!  I watercoloured the image using Zig Real Brush watercolour markers - one of my favourite ways to watercolour.



After die-cutting my main image using Mama Elephant All Prettied Up, I adhered it to my background patterned paper from Lawn Farm Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 paper pad.

A perfect Dessert for National Dessert Day!!

Link up to Crazy 4 Challenges won't you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!